Libby, is doing good growing like crazy. We have to take her to her 2 month old check up next week :) I am excited about going to see how much weight she has gained but then again I am not looking forward to it cuz they are going to give her her 1st set of shots :( So, my mom is going to go with me because Justin has to work. My poor baby I feel so sorry for her :( In other news she has been having problems pooping :( for the past couple of weeks. We have tried everything except 4 that Karo syrup. I was going to try that next if the peppermint water does not help her. Something kinda funny we had to is we had to put cardboard up in her room so she would sleep in there during the day.......lol. She hates the light so she would not sleep in there.......lol. Its so funny because she looks so much like Justin but acts so much like me because I dont like the light either......lol
Justin is doing good he ready for hunting season. So, he is getting excited about that. God has also answer prayer for Justins job situation. He found out today that he got a better job at work. Praise the Lord so he is staying on 1st. I am so thankful God has moved in his job situation. He deserves on the glory honor & praise.
This is Lyberti, no matter how dark it is she still covers her face in her blankets.......lol

I'm so glad Libby's appointment went so good! Well, minus the shots part. She really is putting on weight really good!! Don't let that doc. fool you. Your doing great!
ReplyDeleteThank God that Justin got a better job!! I'm sooooooo happy that worked out for you guys!
The pooping....or the lack there of. I know...it's awful. Noah had the very same issue. The biggest issue really. I think it's just a phase that some babies have to go threw. It kills when your baby is crying though, it makes you tired, frustrated, and that helpless feeling is rough.....we'll just keep praying for her!! God really is the only one that can help.
Yes, he is thank u so much :)
ReplyDelete