Sunday, October 16, 2011

Picture Day!!!!!!!


YAY YAY!!!!! Last week Libby had her 4 month Dr. appointment & she weighed 10lb 8oz & she is 23in long...... :) I am so excited! She is still very small compared to most 4 month old babies but as long as she is healthy that is all that matters. She had to get 2 shots as well :( poor baby. She did end up getting fever for 3 days in a row from it. I felt so sorry for her :( & now she has a cold. She is getting better. God is helping her & healing her body.

My mom & I took Libby to get her 4 month pictures taken last week as well. It was so much FUN!!! Lyberti smiled so beautifully :) I am so proud of her.

This weekend we are having Ladies Day at our church. I am so looking foward to what God is going to do in the services. The them of our ladies day is "In the presents on the King" I am already expecting an AWSOME move of GOD!!!! I cannot wait to blog about it next week :)

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Libby we had taken. If you want to see more they are all on my facebook :)





No comments:

Post a Comment