OH MY GOODNESS WE HAD ONE CRAZY CRAZY BUSY BUSY WEEKEND!!!!! I have never been so happy that a weekend was over with. I need the rest......lol. This is how our wonderful weekend went.......
Friday, we went to Justin's mom's house & visited with his family!!!! had a GREAT time & we got some adorable pictures of Noah & Libby :) Then Friday evening I got a call from one of the Family at our church asking me if I could watch there two kids on Saturday so that they could be at the hospital with her mom. (A lady at our church had a brain tumor & they had to go in & remove it.) So, I said "YES" that I would.
Saturday, WOW what a day!!!!!! Alani is 9 & Estella is 13 months :) & Libby is 7 months......need I say more.......lol. No, they were all very good :) Libby & Estella played a little bit (what little Libby can play.....lol.) Alani mostly watched movies all day & she & Justin helped me with Estella. Justin really stepped in until he had to go to work (3-11). They picked the girls up about 8ish I wanted to go to bed right away. The girls were very good but Estella is walking & into everything. Which is fine, it is to be expected. I was just so so so tired. But do you think I was even close to being able to go to bed nooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay. Miss Lyberti has started this new thing lately that she wants to be a night owl & sleep in. I did not get to bed till almost 1am.
Sunday, after church we went to Columbus to the hospital to see Sis. Caroline. We were there all day. For those that have taken care of a baby in a hospital. That is exhausting in its self. We survived & made it back just in time for evening service. I was wiped OUT......I was so happy when it was time to come home. Lyberti even went to bed early.....Praise the Lord!!!!!
Okay now a wonderful praise to God for his healing power. There truly is power in prayer. The lady at our church that had a brain tumor ( Sis. Caroline) she had been getting really bad head aches for awhile & she has been having problems with her leg. So she went to the doctor & they told her she needed to get an MRI done. They found a brain tumor the size of a tangerine. They rushed her into emergency surgery & they completely removed the brain tumor with out any complications......Glory be to God. After surgery he said now its going to probably take up to a year for you to have full use of your leg again. The next day after Sis. Carolin's surgery she was able to push with her leg on the bottom of her bed. The doctor was amazed!!!!! The day after that she was walking just fine........Praise the Lord!!!!! She had just had brain surgery two days ago & she is doing better than ever. The doctor said his one year recovery rate for her has turned into a one min recovery........Thank you Jesus!!!!!
I don't no what kind of God you serve but I serve a wonderful power & Awesome God. He is so worthy to be praised & high & lifted up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praise the Lord!! God is good!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteJessa
Amen sister :)
ReplyDelete