I love how he considered my grandma so much even though he was going to pass away. We were going to take him home & have him on Hospice but he said "NO, I just want my family here at the hospital that's all I want." He did not want to go home because it would have been to much on my grandma to take care of him after everyone had went home for the night. Which makes since but I just love how he considered how hard it was going to be on her & that he wanted to make things as easy as possible for her. I just love that kind of love he had for her.
He did pass away peacefully with his loving family all around him & holding my grandmas hand (which is what he wanted.) He was my last Grandpa I lost my 1st one passed away the day after my birthday in 2008 my 2nd one on Nov 25, 2011 & now him. It is just so hard on me. I have always had my grandpas in my life until now & now I don't know what to do. I miss them both so so much. I pray I will get to see them both once again when God decides to call me home. Oh Glorious Day!!!!!!
This is at Christmas.
|

It's so sad that you have lost them both this year. Hopefully they both are in heaven and happier then ever! Praying for you all!!!
ReplyDeletethank you!!!!
ReplyDelete