WOW!!! GOD IS SOOOO SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!
I cannot express Gods goodness these past few months. He contiues to pour out his love & mercy each & everyday!!!! I am ever so so thankful to him.
There has been so many many wonderful things going on at church that I have not had time to blog about it. SO.........here we goooooo.
At the end of July & the beginning of August we had both our missionary's that our church supports come & visit our church. The 1st one that came was Bro. Demia Kavalouski. He pastors & starts new churches in Russia. Glory be to God!!!! GOD is working & moving & blessing the churches in Russia. They are growing more & more each & every time Bro. Demia comes he tells of Gods goodness & mercy on there & family & Mission field. The 2nd missionary that came to visit us was Bro. Gena. Now he is a character. He can speek a lot better English than Bro. Demia but its okay we can all still make out what he is saying.....lol Anyway, Bro. Gena & Sis. Larisa (his wife) came from Belarus once again. Thank the Lord :) They are constantly doing so many things in Belarus. They especially focus on building strong spiritual family's in churches. They have had so many many family's come back together. Praise the Lord! They do a mighty mighty work there. It was so good to see both our missionary's once again this year. We are all looking forward to them come back next year.
Up next, Vacation Bible School (VBS)
We had a wonderful VBS this year!!!!! We averaged about 40 kids every night. It was so wonderful to see the kids learning & wanting to know more & more about Jesus. It was such a blessing. I was the helper for crafts this year & I really really did enjoy it!!!!! I am hoping to do it again next year but with my dad being incharge of VBS I usally dont get to pick......lol Its okay.......I am just glad to help work for the Lord & I am looking foward to see what God is going to do next year.
We had a wonderful Sunday School Picnic!!!!! We had one Family & a few kids come from VBS to the picnic. It was so good & we had the most perfect day for it. It was a wonderful day of Godly fellowship, food, & games :)
I am so so thankful I am a Sunday School teacher :) I have really been praying Gods will & wanting to do more for him & a couple of weeks ago God opened the doors. All the little ones in our church are getting bigger & it was time we started a Sunday school class for them. So, I am super excited!!!!
I just cannot express Gods goodness. Our church is growing & growing more & more. God is moving in each & every service & we are just so blessed. We are looking foward to our youth bon fire & Ladies Day coming up next month. This evening after service we are going to be having a Church Members Auction. To help raise money for our Ladies Day!!!! I am excited to see how much money raise for the event because last year our Ladies Day was gloriouse!!!!! I cant wait to see once again what God is going to do.
Well untill next time........Have a Blessed Day!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment