Wowza this has been one crrrraaazzzzyyy faaassssttt month. I was going to wait & blog untill after Christmas but I decided to do it now because I have no idea if or when I would have time.
1st off Sickness........Well about the binging of the month I got a really bad cold & then it got passed to Lyberti & then Justin. Ugh.....that was horrible all of us being sick at the same time. I started getting over my cold & then Justin developed Bronchitis & Libby got a sinus infection. My word........it was one thing right after another. I really think what set in Justin's Bronchitis & Libby's sinus infection was we had our Church Christmas Banquet & them going out in the cold when there were not totally over there sickness made it worse. Thank the Lord we are all healthy now.
2nd Power in Prayer.......For about 4 or 5 years our church has been praying for a member of our church & this past year we have all been praying even harder because in our business meetings his membership has been brought up about dis-fellowshiping him. Which no one wanted to do but it needed to be done to keep Biblical order in the church. So he had been coming off & on threw the summer but we were not seeing any change in him so he was dis-fellowshiping. It was a very very sad & hard thing to dis-fellowshiping a brother in the Lord but it needed to be done. So, the months past he still continued to come off & on. Then he happen to come a couple weeks ago Sunday morning & Sunday night. He usually only came Sunday mornings. Anyways, that Sunday night as soon as you walked in to the doors there was such a sweet calming spirit. During worship service & then the Holy Ghost took over the service. I cannot describe the somber spirit that was there. It was so rich and sweet. Oh how I love the Sweet Holy Ghost Power. Anyway......long story short my dad saw Craig in the back & he went back & asked him "Are you ready to come back home?" Craig ran to the alter & he got saved. There is truly Power in Prayer we had been praying & praying for so long for him & FINALLY our brother came home. It was seriously like the story in the bible of the Prodigal Son. Craig came running home. Oh what a GLORIOUS service. We are all still rejoicing in the Lord for bringing our brother home. He was deeply missed. Thank you Lord once again for answering prayer. It has encouraged all of us to pray harder for the other lost sheep in our church & I no one day God will bring them home. Praise the Lord!!!!!!
I am so looking foward to our church Christmas plays tomorrow night. The Corothers chruch & I think the Bucyrus church is cancelling there service to be with us tomorrow night. Its so nice to get together with church fmaily you dont see very offten. It will be one big happy church family reunion & of course there will be food. We cant have a church gathering without food.......lol I cant wait!!!!!
Well I pray you & your family have a Happy & Blessed Christmas!!!! Remember he is the REASON for the SEASON!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment