WOW!!! I am so tiered. I had a lot of running around to do today. I wish Justin could have went with me so he could help but he has been working a lot of overtime & he needed to get some rest. I couldnt wait any longer tho we needed groceries & I couldnt put it off any longer. So, I went I felt like I was gone ALL DAY it took me for ever because I cant walk very fast & plus I am a bargain shopper. So, I had my coupons all the grocery ads from around town my calculator & grocery list. I tried to stay out of peoples way. They were all looking at me kinda funny having all that stuff streched out & me punching away on my calculator......lol It prob is best I went by myself because I hate having people waiting on me. I think the savings are worth doing all that homework as I put it!
I picked Libbys Winnie the Pooh swing up today too. Friends of ours at church who had there baby back in Dec gave it to me because Estella has out grown it already. I am so thankful. Every little bit help when people just gives you big items like that. I will post a pic of the swing when we get it put together. I tried to do it myself but I couldnt I need Justins help!
I do belive that is it..........untill next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Levi would love it if I were more like that with groceries. Good for you!! I never take the time and I really should....
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad, Justin couldn't help, I'm sure the extra hours will help a lot with finances. Haha! Sometimes though I bet it feels like it not worth not seeing him...
That's sooo cool you got a swing from your friends. That was super nice of them!
Get some rest!! Talk to ya later!
lol it takes a lot of discipline to be a bargain shopper but it really does help with finances. I feel so worthless to Justin sometimes because at the moment I cant contribute financially so it makes me try harder to get the best deals I can. It does not always work but I do the best I can.
ReplyDeleteI do miss Justin when he works extra hours but I just try to keep myself as busy as I can around the house so I don't feel so lonely. Saidie really helps in that area. I love my baby girl. She keeps me entertained......lol She is such a mamas girl. I don't know what she is going to do without me when I am in the hospital having Libby.....Hopefully her puppy's will keep her busy so she does not notice to much that I am gone.