So, my baby shower went GREAT!!!!! everyone was so generous. Libby got 5 baskets full of clothes plus more goodies for her & we got a good start on diapers and wipes. Thank the Lord. We are both ever so thankful for everything. Here are some pics of my shower.
I am so overwhelmed & stressed. I have been trying to get Libbys room organized & I am not sure when my doc plans to induce me. I have to go get a test done on Thursday & if the results are not good she is going to induce me on Thursday :( I just keep praying everything goes good. I really would like to try & carry her for 2 more weeks. My doc already told me that she is not going to let me go to my due date. She said she is going to defiantly induce me at 37 or 38 weeks & I am 36 now. So I am anxious to see her but I am just scarred because I dont know what to expect. I just keep praying Gods will because he know the future & whats best for Libby & I both.

We are definitely praying
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteWe are praying!! It's crazy to think that Noah was born @ 35 weeks. It's amazing to think that everything went just fine. I will say, if they induce you. Labor will be SUPER rough. I wasn't planning on the epidurel, but I was counting on the "rest" periods that come in natural labor. There is no rest in being induced and it threw me.
ReplyDelete