Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Weekend

Justin & I had a GREAT!!!! weekend & a good anniversary! It was so nice to get away and spend time together. We went to Amish Country on Friday & Johns town on Saturday. We got some really good deals there on things. We got 2 deer mounts, a small pressure cooker, I got a shirt & a purse. It was fun I am so glad we went. Then on Sunday we went to bass pro shop I got some boots to keep my feet warm so I can go hunting with Justin.

I guess that is about it! We are just counting down the days till hunting season! I can't wait to go hunting & be able to hang out with Jessa more!




















These are the deer mounts that we got!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have such good anniversary weekend. It feel's sooooooooooo good to get out alone with your husband!! Almost like your dating again. :-)

    I showed Uncle Kenny Justin's mounts. I can't remember if you were here that day or not....but anyhow....he really liked them!!!!! LOTS! They do look nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it does feel like you are dating again :) Yea Justin really likes the mounts. I am glad we got them.

    ReplyDelete