Libby is doing so good I am so proud of her. She really starting to roll over good & she is getting stronger in her arms. She is trying to lift herself so she can craw :) I am excited I try & work with her about everyday on sitting up & holding things in her hands. She is really catching on. She is developing so well :)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
YAY YAY!!!!
Libby is doing so good I am so proud of her. She really starting to roll over good & she is getting stronger in her arms. She is trying to lift herself so she can craw :) I am excited I try & work with her about everyday on sitting up & holding things in her hands. She is really catching on. She is developing so well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment