Thursday, November 10, 2011

CRAZYNESS!!!!!!

It has been the craziest past couple of weeks. My Grandpa has been in the hospital. His kidney is failing & among some other health problems he has been having on top of all of his kidney failing. It is such a mess. So, all last week we were going back & forth to Columbus.Thankfully he is back in Bucyrus at a nursing home. He still cannot walk or swallow things very well. So, he is doing therapy at the nursing home. I pray he makes it home in time for Thanksgiving, but I dont know. All we can do is pray.

I have been thinking a lot here lately about dating & marriage. I remember when Justin & I were dating we were constantly talking on the phone together or texting each other. It seemed like we never ran out of things to talk about. Now that we are married it seems like sometimes we barely say 10 words to each other & then other times we talk non stop it just depends on the day......I guess. Also when we were dating we would write love letters to each other all the time & now we dont. Every once in awhile I will write him a note & put it in his lunch but it just depends if I think of it. There are so many things that we use to do while we were dating that I miss sometimes. Then again being married if GREAT you can lay on the couch together & watch movies together. We can stay up as late as we want or do whatever we please & we dont have to ask permission. You get to wake up every morning & see the wonderful person you married. I guess I am just rambling. Sometimes I wish we were still dating but then I start thinking how blessed I am to be married & have a beautiful baby girl. I wouldnt change my life for anything. God has truly & richly blessed me with such a wonderful family!!!!! Thank you Jesus :)

2 comments:

  1. We've been praying for your Grandpa. I'm sure it all has been rough on everyone.

    I know.....things change when you get married....then have a baby....LIFE gets in the way. :) At least you have each other to share it with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep that is all that matters & thank you for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete