I cant believe it has almost been a month since my last post. I have been so busy will Lyberti & trying to be with my Grandma as much as I can, I have not had time to blog about anything.
1st thing is 1st. I am so sorry to say that my Grandpa did pass away on November 25, 2011. I am so thankful that we got him home in time. We got him home at 7:00pm & he passed away at 9:35pm. All he wanted was to be home. I am so thankful that I was able to be there with my grandma & I did not have to worry about Lyberti. Justin did a wonderful job taking care of her. I still have my moments every time my phone rings I think it is my grandpa calling me. He would always call me every few days to see how we were doing. The last thing he told Justin & I before he passed away was "You take care of that baby" He ALWAYS told us that before he got off the phone with us or before we left there house. He Loved Lyberti so much I am so thankful he got to meet her.
Well our baby girl is 6 months old now.......WOW!!!! did that go by FASSSSSSSSSSST!!!! I cant believe she is half way to 1 already. She has grown so much over the past 6 months. I am starting to get a little concerned about her because she is not holding herself up yet. She holds her head very good of course. I have just heard & read that they should be holding themselves up by now. Maybe its because she is small......I don't know. I guess she will do it when she is ready!
I am so excited about this weekend. It will be nice to go out & do something for FUN for a change. My mom, dad, Mandi, my Grandma, my Aunt Patty, & me are all going to go see the Nutcracker. Its going to be a ballet. I have never been to a ballet before so I am super excited!!!! Also, we have our church Christmas dinner that evening. It will be nice to go out & have a good meal for a change. Then our church Christmas play is on Sunday night......So, we have a busy busy weekend ahead of us.
Well I think that is it hopefully it wont be almost a month by the time I get to blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you had a blast at your Christmas events!!!!! Sound like a lot of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteTry not worry about Libby. She was very small when she was born, and may need extra time building muscle.Plus, I always keep reminding myself with Noah. Every child does things in their own time. Plus, they all catch up in their physical milestones by 2. For some reason that helped me..... :)
okay I will try & keep that in mind thanks :) Yes we had a wonderful time at the ballet & our Christmas dinner.
ReplyDelete