Thank you for your prayers & thoughts. Since my last post I have been doing a lot better. I guess all I needed was a really really good & looooong cry & time for a few hours with just me & God. It has been really hard to get in a good conversation with God because Libby has been so demanding lately. I am just so thankful to the Lord for being there to listen what has been on my heart.
Lyberti has been a little bit better this week. Since my last post she has gotten her 1st tooth & she has been sitting up on her own a lot better & she has almost mastered rolling over from her back to her belly. Oh......my that all happened really quick. It seemed like after she got her 1st tooth she discovered she could do all of this other stuff......lol. I am so so proud of her. I thank the Lord so much for helping her with her teething. She has only had one really bad day that I had to give her orajel & Tylenol. Other than that just a lot of dulling & trying to put everything in her mouth.....lol
It was such a treat yesterday. It was the 1st time we had all been out to eat as a family since Lyberti has been born. Justin & I both loved it :) Libby even sat in a high chair for the 1st time :) It was a very special day!!!!! What a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you Lord once again for your many many blessing you have given my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment