I had not a clue what to get my mom for mothers day except a card. So, I decided I would spend the night with her & go with her to the nursing home on Mon where she volunteers & does bible study with the residents. I was curious how it would go at the nursing home because I actually use to work there & when I got hurt on the job last summer I really didnt leave on a good note, but everything went fine all of the residents and staff were happy to see me & my belly......lol. I thought it might make me miss working there but it didnt. It made me more thankful I dont because there is no way I would be able to do the back breaking work. My body cant handel it. I had to learn that the hard way. Oh well my mom loved it that I stayed. She misses me so much. She calls me about everyday but I understand its not like having me there. I do miss her to but I also really enjoy being married and having my own home. So, I am kinda caught in the middle.....lol
The weather is strarting to break. Thank goodness. Hopeful the rain stops for a few more days as well. So far we have not had any the past 3 or 4 days. Its been warm enough for me to open some of the windows in the house. There is nothing like having fresh air blowing thru the house. I love having the windows open :)
I think that is about it. Not much more going on Oh Jusin is getting put on 1st.........Praise the Lord :) He came home this morning & told me I almost jumped out of bed but I was nice & warm & I didnt want to move.....lol I am so thankful for God answering prayer. I am happy he will be able to rest his body needs untill Libby comes.......lol. I told him Saidie & I are not going to no what to do when we have to start sharing the bed at night.......lol he thought that was funny!
Here are the pics of Libbys curtins in her room & a cute pic I took of Saidie this weekend. I tried to take a pic on Libbys swing but my camra went dead right before I went to take it. After it charges I will take a pic.

It sounds like you had a good mothers day! That was a good idea to spend time with your mom. I'm sure that ment sooooo much to her!!! I know what it's like being in the middle. It's not easy.
ReplyDeleteYAY! For the rain stopping! Hate clouds, love sun.haha!
I have a gift for you for your baby shower tomorrow. Just like me to fail on getting it mailed. I'm trying to decided if I want to still mail it, or to give to you myself. We'll be there in a couple weeks. ;-)
Have fun tomorrow! Take lots of pictures! I'm sure it will be a good time!
lol okay I will be sure to take pics! To bad you cant be there :( At least you will be here when she is born :)
ReplyDeleteHAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!