Monday, November 19, 2012

Tis the Season

Oh my goodness I cannot believe this week is Thanksgiving. This year has went byyyyyy sooooo ffffaaasssstttt. Thank the Lord he has been there with us helping us & giving us strength. To be honest I am not looking forward to this weekend at all. It will be the 1st Thanksgiving without both my Grandpas & my other Grandma is flying the coop with her new boyfriend for Thanksgiving. So needless I have been an emotional wreck the past few days. I just keep praying & asking God to give me peace about the situation because I honestly cant do it without him.

LYBERTI..........OH MY WORD!!!!!! She is so so so so so so much like me!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I give Justin a hard time that he was just the sperm donner for her because she is so much like meeeeee......lol Did I mention I LOVED IT!!!!!! She is so rotten. She is into EVERYTHING she does not sit still for no longer than 2 min. She climes everywhere eats everything in sight. Talking & walking more & more each passing day. I had to lower her crib this weekend because she discovered she could climb out of her crib. My goodness but I do adore that precious little girl God has blessed us with.

Justin has been doing good. He is very much enjoying hunting season. He has shot 2 deer so far this year. We are so thankful to God for providing for us because we really needed the meat. This past weekend Justin got himself another boat. He is very excited!!!!!! Its bigger than the one he has now which is what he wanted. So, whatever floats his boat.......lol  Oh how I love my dear husband!!!!!!

I already of course have our Christmas tree up & some decorations. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! Its my favorite time of the year. I just love the music & the lights & decorations. I don't feel like only being able to decorate my house for Christmas for one month out of the year is long enough so I usually have all my Christmas stuff up by the 1st or 2nd week of November.

I am just so Thankful to the Lord for his wonderful blessing he has upon my family. He has NEVER let us down. I want to give him all the Glory & Praise he deserves. I pray you & your family have a HAPPY & BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!   

2 comments:

  1. You posted!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm late, but still... Yay!!!! :) I think it's way cool to have a child that looks or acts like you. :) even if some of it's bad. Lolol! Libby is starting to change fast these days! :) It's fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete