Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Dedication


So, on Sunday morning we had a baby dedication at church. Our Friends James & Hassel dedicated there precious little girl Estella MiLeha. Our pastor Bro. Scott preached about how important it is to raise your children in church. What a heritage it is to pass on from generation to generation. I am so very Blessed & so very thankful that my parents raised me in church. I feel sorry for Justin at times because he does not have that heritage of growing up in church but, sometimes I think it makes him so much more thankful to see what God has brought him out of. I love his testomony its such a blessing to me. Sometimes, I ask him to tell what his testomoney is even tho he has told me several times I still enjoy hearing it. I am just so thankful that we can pass this wonderful heritage down to our baby.

PUPPYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so we have decided to breed our dog Saidie :( :) I am exctied but then again growing up I have always had male dogs so this is a whole new experince to me. So, I honestly have know idea what I am geting myself into. We are going to breed her with Justins Unlce Kennys dog "Jumper." We took her over there last night & the little bugger kept tezzing Jumper. She would get close enough to him for them to breed & then she would take off. So, needless to say breeding did not work. Justin & Unlce Kenny dont think she is in heat enough. So, who knows. I think we are going to try & take her over again this weekend.


Not enough time in the day!
I am so surprised at how much I am geting done around the house with being pregnet. I guess I am "Nesting" as they would say or call it. I thought I would be toatally bored with not having Wyatt but surprisingly I havnt been. We have been having some nice weather so Saidie & I have been taking walks & spending alot of time outside. I can only do so much without Justin's help but I am doing the best I can. I am so happy the weather seems to be breaking I was geting what they call "Caven Feaver" I LOVE to be outside. I am still not geting my hopes up I guess there is a chance for snow tomorrow. Oh, Joy.... so I guess I better enjoy being outside today. Well I do belive that is it. Untill next time......

2 comments:

  1. That will be fun!! To breed Sadie....!! I'm sure it's kinda nice not having to get up so early with Wyatt, and not be so worn out. Im glad you get to rest, and get things done now. Other then not sleeping well....I felt the best during my third trimester. More normal. Plus, haha....your at your cutest!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah that is true I do get more rest with not having Wyatt but I still miss him tons:) I still feel great & I still love being pregnant so hopefully it will stay that way the closer it gets to June :)

    ReplyDelete