Saturday, March 26, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!
WOW!!!! 21 years old I cannot believe I am 21. God has kept me & blessed me with so much in my life. I am ever so thankful. Justin took me out for my birthday on Thursday evening. It was nice to go out on a date with my hubby :) Friday, evening my mom had a birthday dinner for me. We had root beer glazed ham, scallop potatoes, bake beans, and macaroni & cheese. I love my dads root beer glazed ham its amazing!!!! Today, my dad took me out to breakfast & Justin made me a birthday cake. It was nice to spend time with my dad I do miss him. My sister & I are both daddy's girl's :) Other than that not a whole lot going on today! Which I am kinda thankful for because I think Libby is moving down into my pelvic bone & it is extremely uncomfortable. So, I was glad today was kinda a down day!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you had a GREAT Birthday! AND WOW!! Justin made a cake!! The only thing Levi can do is boil water and put chicken nuggets in the oven. haha!! Glad you had such a good day :)
ReplyDeletelol yeah Justin can cook. He is actually quite good at it but if he had a choice he would rather me do the cooking:)
ReplyDelete