Thursday, March 31, 2011
Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me) - Casting Crowns
This is an AWESOME song I love it. I love the chorus of this song: Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He’s coming
Oh glorious day, oh glorious day.
What a truly glorious day that will be. I am trying to talk Justin into singing this song with me at church but he is being stubborn & shy. He is a great singer I wish he could see that but he refuses to get up front & sing with me:( Oh well I guess......... men..........lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this song! It really will be GLORIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteJustin sings!!YAY!! Tell, him God blessed him with his voice, and he should use it! Poor Levi can't carry a tune worth anything. LOL The funny thing is Levi would get up and sing in front of people KNOWING that he sounds awful. lol even during song service sometimes he sings super loud and messes people up. LOLOLOL!! He just loves to sing..... :D I love him for it. :)