WOW!!!! what a busy weekend. I am so exhausted. I was so thankful I didn't have to get up early today. Okay, so Friday we had prayer meeting at our house. Our care group leader (Barb) spoke about "Waiting on God" It was so good. We had a time of prayer & you could feel Gods presents. I made homemade deer vegetable soup. It was excellent everyone loved it. I was so thankful. I had made it for Justin & I before & we liked it but everyone is different & some people don't like deer meat.
On Sat, we went on a double date with Friends (James & Hassel) of ours from church. We had such a good time. It was a lot of fun!!! It was so funny you can tell I am a pregnant woman. When we went to eat I was eating my food & Hassel & Justin was piling on more food on my plate because they were full. I ate all my food plus the food they were piling on & I could have prob eaten more. I am such a piggy. I can't help it though.......I am hungry..........lol
Well I think that is about it......Oh......Sun I forgot we had a good service & we had a dinner afterwards for our pastor & his wife because it was there birthdays :) Untill next time. Have a Great Day ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you had a good weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteHa! That's funny. I love how people always want to feed the pregnant lady! I was ALWAYS eating in the first trimester with Noah. I would even get up in the middle of the night to eat. It was like, I had to eat or DIE! lol... Don't worry if your a piggy. You have a fast matabolism! AND even if you dooooo put on a couple pounds it will look good on you. ;-) Enjoy! hahaha!
lol I use to get up in the middle of the night to eat as well in my 1st trimester but now if I just eat a snack before I go to bed it usually last me thru the night......knock on wood.....lol
ReplyDelete