
I absolutely love being used by God. I love the tender and loving heart God has given me for children and other people. Yesterday, I did children church and I did a lesson on Jesus calling his 12 disciples. The kids loved the story. I love to see the look on there faces when they learn something new its such a blessing. I like to think back when I was little and the things I learned in children church I still remember still to this day. Like it says in the bible "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6. I love that verse because it is so true. I cant wait to teach our precious little one the ways of the Lord. Well I do believe that is it. May the grace of God be with you all.

Cool! You got pics. up!! LOVE IT! Who is Estella?? She's SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteEstella is friends of ours from church. The guy that did the service the wed night you came with us its his baby. She was not there the night you guys came because she was sick :( Justin is so good with her. He loves holding her & watching her facial reactions......lol
ReplyDelete