Thursday, April 7, 2011

10 weeks to Gooooooooooo!!!!!!

Oh My...........I cannot believe I am 30 weeks pregnant. It is all happening to fast!!!!!! I don't want my pregnancy to be over yet :( It is getting A LOT harder to do thing & I am starting to walk slower. Which I think Justin is happy about because normally I am a fast walker & I feel like I am a mile ahead of him when we are walking...........lol He told me today that it is sad it took me getting pregnant to slow me down.........lol Anywho........ I went to the doc yesterday & everything is going GREAT!!!!! Libby weighs 3lb & she is approx 17in long so I expect her to be long because I was 18in long when I was born & Justin was 21 1/2in long so we shall see. I do belive that is about it I cant think of anything else going on right now.........Oh wait..........


Puppys!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do belive my baby girl Saidie is pregnet. We tried to breed her with Justins Uncle Kennys dog but it didnt work. So, we bread her with another beagle. So, we are pretty sure it worked. I guess we will find out when she starts gaining weight or the beging of June which is when she should have her puppys if it worked :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool puppies!!!!! exciting!!! Oh yeah and Libby too!

    ReplyDelete