Friday, March 18, 2011

SPRING!!!!!


Praise the Lord :) I think spring is finally here. I expect to still have some cold days but nothing like we have had. I am so thankful to be able to get out & take walks with my "snuggle puppy" Thats what Justin calls her because she is glue to me :) She is a good dog & she keeps the loneliness away while Justin is sleeping. Anywho we have been outside as much as possible the past 2 day & we are enjoying every minute of it.

Tomorrow my sister, mom, & I are going to go do my baby registry. I thought about going to do it myself but 1st time mama I have know idea what I will need so my mama & sis are going to help me. Thank you Lord for mothers. I don't know what I would do without mine.

I think that is about it. Libby is doing good getting bigger & bigger everyday. I do believe she weighs about 2 1/2lbs so I am happy our girl is gaining weight ;)

1 comment: