So, yesterday my mom came over after she got off work & spent the night with us. :) It was fun! Since my dad is in North Carolina & my sis had to work. She decided to come stay with us becasue she HATES to be alone at home & she didnt have to work today so she came to spend time with us & she brought Libbys dresser for her room. So, I was really excited! I feel like her room is slowing getting put together. Justin & my mom put her crib together for me because its getting harder for me to bend over & put things together like that. So, I just sat in my glider in the nursery & supervised...........lol :) We had a good time puting it together. I felt bad because I really couldnt help but I guess its something I need to get use to for the time being. This morning I tought my mom how to make homemade biscuts & gravy. I think its funny I am teaching my mom how to cook...........lol Anyway I don't know how much she paid attention but her & Justin both enjoyed it!
Other than that not to much to report. Justin has a 3 day weekend this week because of Good Friday so its been nice having him home an extra day. It is kinda strange him being here tho because I am use to taking care of Saidie pretty much 24/7 so when he is home he helps & takes over so its kinda strange having him here to help but its all good. I enjoy the extra HELP!!!!
Here is a pic of Libbys crib. I will post more later when we get her dresser in there.
I love the nursery!! Soooo cute!!!
ReplyDelete