Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!!

I am so sick of rain :( I know they say April showers bring May flowers but I just want a break. Thankfully its been in the 70's so its not cold just humid. That's okay tho its better than it being cold :)
So, we had a Great Easter. My mom had her dinner on Sat. It was good! I made a Strawberry Cheesecake that my dad & Justin absolutely love so they were both sure to get big pieces of it........lol.
We had a great Easter Sunday! My grandparents came to church on sun morning so that was nice. Other than that I don't have a lot to report. Oh I got a call from Wyatt's mom last night asking me if I wanted to start watching him a couple of hours a day. I said "yes" of course. I was so happy I missed him so much & so did Justin. I got some really cute pics of them today :)

This is Wyatt, Justin, & Sadie. Justin & Wyatt were getting ready to fall asleep in the one pic lol



Hear are some pics of the little Kids in our church all dressed up for Easter!!!!





The 1st pic is Conner & Alani, the 2nd pic is my sis, Raquel, & Estella. 3rd pic is Estella she will be 5 months May 1st, & the 4th is of me. My sis took this pic on sat.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!

    I was wondering if Wyatts mom would want to still babysit. I was thinking when is the lady get rest!

    You look so cute!!! You carry Libby a lot higher then carried Noah!! Or maybe it's just that your so skinny it looks like you have a ball under your shirt. SUPER cute!! :)

    Jessa (signed in under my mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know "Karrie" Wyatts mom is always on the go. I have no idea when she gets rest. I love being pregnant I can't believe its almost over with. I wonder when she starts to drop more if my tummy will to????? I guess I will have to wait & see.

    ReplyDelete