Friday, April 29, 2011

Sunshine!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! the sun has been out for the past 3 days!!!! & tomorrow looks good to. I am so happy!!!!! Saidie and I have been outside as much as possible. I think I am wearing her out......lol

Not a lot to report. Our church is going out to pass out tracks inviting people to church tomorrow morning. I am excited! I just hope I can walk door to door the whole time. I do good walking around the block at our house but its going to be a lot further tomorrow so we will see. Justin is already insisting I go with him or my mom because they both know I push myself to much so they can keep an eye on me. I guess that's what I get when I don't listen to them......lol

We our getting Libby's car seat & stroller tomorrow so I am really excited! I just hope I am not to worn out to help Justin put it together. Maybe my mom will help! We shall see.......

2 comments:

  1. YAY! For sunshine! Hopefully it keeps up! Stroller shopping is fun. Are you going to get a combo? I so love mine. I've used it a ton.

    I hope passing out tracks went well, good for you all for doing that. Hopefully the sun stayed around and gave you beautiful day for doing it.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! the weather held out we had a GREAT turn out. We were able to get a few people interested & I got one lady's phone number.....Praise the Lord he is opening doors for us :) Yes, I did get a combo car seat & stroller. It was a lot cheaper than buying it separate. A BONUS it was on sale so that was even better ;) I love to find things for cheap :)

    ReplyDelete