Well I think that is about it. Have a blessed week :) Here are some pics of our weekend.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Our Weekend
Wow!!! What a busy weekend. It goes by way to FAST!!!!! It was a very productive one. We got Libby's baby crib on Friday. It is so beautiful I LOVE IT!!!! Justin mowed the grass for the 1st time this year. He hates to mow grass he says its a waste of time but I love to. It stinks that I cant do it right now :( Oh Well he will only have to do it till Libby comes & then I will take back over :) We took advantage of having a nice day on Friday so we planted a tree in our front yard. I cant wait till fall we planted a October maple its going to be beeautiful!!!!! We also worked on Justins truck & boat so we can go out fishing!!!!! On Sat morning we went to an auction that was quite interesting. I saw some nice furniture we could have prob tried to get but I have know where to put it so I decided we prob shouldnt get it. So, after the auction we decided to put a ceiling fan up in our dinning room. Oh my goodness it took us all day. We had both put up a celiing fan before so we knew how to do it but it wasnt working they way we remembered. So, finally Justin came up with an idea to make it work........praise the lord......I just kept praying & praying because we were both geting frustrated. On Sun we had Friends & Family Sunday. We had a bunch of new people come. The church was packed thank the Lord. We had been praying that God would open more doors for people to have a desier in there hearts to want come. I thank God for his blessing that he is pooring out over our church. A bunch of men at our church headed down to Fields of the Wood today to help do some much need repairs down there. I pray God keeps them & gives them the stregth they need to do what needs to be done. Justin really wanted to go with them this year but he has to save his vacation days for when Libby comes.
Well I think that is about it. Have a blessed week :) Here are some pics of our weekend.


Well I think that is about it. Have a blessed week :) Here are some pics of our weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the pictures!! That is so cool that the church was packed Sunday! Praise the Lord! I'm excited for you all. :) That is super ecourging isn't it?! AND That is really neat that there are men going to go help fix up Fields Of The Wood, it's such a special place!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! For you two figgering out that fan! It looks so nice!
Oh! and cute 7 month pic.! Your getting big!
ReplyDeletelol yep We are really Happy God is so good :)
ReplyDelete