So, I don't know what got into Justin this weekend but all he seemed to want to do is cook. Which I am not complaining at all. So, Friday Justin decided he wanted to hook up the battery back-up system to our sub pump. April is when we have really bad & sever thunder storms & he didn't want to take a chance of the electricity going out & our basement flooding. He did a wonderful job. It took him all day but that is okay. I don't think he is to confident in himself to do projects like that around the house because he was really doubting himself but I just kept praying for him & encouraging him. After he got it all finished he was really proud of himself :) Another thing Justin has been looking for is a grill. He finally found a good deal on a grill at Lowes so he was super happy :) He went & got in on Sat morning & then he made us pancakes & scrambled eggs with cheese on top......yummy yummy :) On Sun morning he made pancakes again for us. So, he was on a roll with that......lol Then after we got out of church on sun morning he was like we got to go get some steaks & pork chops I want to cook on my grill when we get home. So, I was like okay I am not going to argue......lol OH MY GOODNESS for it being his first time cooking on the grill he did an amazing job. The steaks were so nice & juicy. I was so so proud of him :) He loves his grill. He told me we are going to have to do this more offten......lol
So, Justin has been geting on my case about resting more & taking it easy. I am such a workaholic & it is so hard for me to sit still. He thretened me that at my next doc apt he is going to tell my doc the things I have been doing hoping she will put me on bedrest. I no I need to & I really am trying. So, hopfully this week I will do better because I do not want to go on bedrest.

Yum!! Steak on the grill!! I SOOOOOO can't wait for summer!! Levi and I were laughing though because I turn the air conditioning on it the car when it gets above 50 here. I'm going to melt when it gets up into the 90's!
ReplyDeleteAnd hey! Slow down...and rest while can before Libby gets here! :)
Are you sure u want to move to OHIO!!! I think we are going to smoke you out......lol I Think you better reconsider moving to Ohio maybe think about the North Pole.........lol
ReplyDelete